Why Choose Fast Clear Drainage?
24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week, We Can Fix Your Drains!
We are an experienced drain cleaning, unblocking and repairing business covering the Midlands, South of England and the London areas. Our fully equipped vans and vacuum tankers can provide drain rodding, high pressure water jetting clearing, blocked drains, blocked gully’s, blocked manholes, blocked showers, sinks and toilets. We also offer a High-Tech CCTV drain surveying service.
We can also provide quotations for drainage repairs and full installations. With over 35 years’ experience, Fastclear Uk Limited and their fully trained drainage engineers are on-hand to help keep your drains flowing freely and with as little disruption as possible to your day or the running of your business.
We totally understand that a drainage issue can happen at any time of the year, day or night. Our operators are on-hand on 0800 999 1064 to handle any emergency, sort out the right engineers to fix the problem and give an accurate time of when they can be on-site.
You can rest assured that our engineers will provide you with a sensible and cost-effective solution and with the personal touch. We employ the latest techniques, equipment and technology including CCTV and up to date operating systems to make sure we achieve the best possible outcome in any situation!
A Well Respected Drainage Local Company
Here at Fast Clear Drainage, we are a specialist team combining technical drainage repair professionals. With locations based across the country at offices and a network of field engineers, we can work across the whole of the UK.
Why Choose us, not all Drainage Companies are the same!
- Availability – We are there for our clients 24/7 to handle any emergency they may have and the operators are professional drain experts who know what they are talking about
- Experienced – In the business for over 35 years, there is nothing that will surprise us anymore
- Safety in Mind – All our drainage engineers are well-trained, professional, experienced and up to date with all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Guarantees – We guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
- Extras – None, we will be transparent with the quote and if anything arises during our review of the situation, we will inform the client immediately (no hidden extras)
- To Be Trusted – Assessing the situation in a well thought out manner to give our clients the best possible solution and price
- Insurance – Full Public Liability Insurance up to the value of £1 Million Pounds against all risks and safety issues. Fully insured for risk assessment and health and safety.
Our Drainage Services Coverage Area
We operate in many areas throughout the Midlands and South East of England including: Bath, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Gloucester, Guildford, Hemel Hempstead, Ipswich, Leamington Spa, Leicester, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Rugby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and London.